Use a Healthy Lifestyle to Fight Acne


For those who are serious about learning about acne, go beyond basic understanding. This article gives you information that will help you take a closer look at acne. The information here is simple. Be careful that you don’t allow important information about acne get past you.

I’m sure that each of you knows about acne. Most of us have had this skin disorder, am I right? Technically, it’s known as acne vulgaris. It’s a skin problem that affects millions of people from all over the world. According to studies, it seems that most often, adolescents are the target of this skin disease. However, infants and adults may also be affected. About 80% of teenagers get acne, especially women.

What is acne? Some studies show that acne outbreaks range from mild to very severe. It is formed when the lining of the pores and ducts and the sebaceous glands begin to make more oil. When acne starts, the duct lining will actually shed cells which are floated to the surface of the skin by sebum. This blocks the duct, causing the sebum and dead skin cells to form a mass, plugging the pore. This plug is called a comedo. If the plug stays below the skin, it forms a whitehead or closed comedo. If the plug pops up out of the duct, it’s called an open comedo, or blackhead. Blackheads are not dirt, and you can’t wash then away.

Many factors contribute to outbreaks of acne, but no one is certain what actually causes it, or why it begins in the teenage years. But, factors such as heredity are at the top of the list. In fact, heredity has been considered the greatest factor in the development of acne for a long time. Most people think that if someone in your family had acne, then you probably will too.

Even though acne makes a big impact on the life of a teenager, you shouldn’t let it rule you. You can fight acne in many ways.

Healthy lifestyle is one of the most effective ways to fight acne. Experts say that the only way to get the best results from any treatment is through the addition of a healthy lifestyle. This includes your diet, sleep patterns, the way you play, etc. Try to focus on every area that needs changing. It’s important so that sustained effort will make a difference.

If your objective is to get rid of pesky acne, you need to treat your whole body and all aspects of your life. Overcoming stress is one of the biggest problems in fighting acne. Stress is not a normal part of life. So, when you get stressed out, what happens? Experts have discovered that the adrenal cortex turns adrenal androgens into testosterone in both men and women. This extra testosterone stimulates the sebaceous glands, which cause acne. In addition, women’s ovaries produce 25% of the testosterone, and the adrenal cortex produces the other 75%. The more stress you encounter, the more testosterone is produced. This causes more oil on the T-zone of your face, even if your body is dehydrated. The addition of Colon Cleanse Tablets to your supplements will help to regulate the hormone levels that tend to build up. Adult acne can sometimes a by-product of a combination of stress and dehydration. In addition, water and estrogen calm the body’s stress system.

You are now an expert on acne. Well, maybe not, but you now have something to talk about at parties,

Source by Stuart Hal

Enjoy It ! Share with Your Friends

Leave a Reply